Summer Vacation Day - Nabee Beach

17:23

Last Friday I took a summer vacation day, the day before a typhoon was due to hit. It was gorgeous, warm and sunny so I headed straight to the beach for a morning swim.
I love Nabee beach in Onna. It's great at low or high tide, the water is always clear and nice and cool, unlike some of the other beaches that seem to get bathwater warm. Also, they have music playing over the loud speakers, and this particular day was a perfect selection of 90's hits (think The Sign by Ace of Base, Mr Vain by Culture Beat and Wannabe by Spice Girls).











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful beach! This is where I want to be right now, instead of being in a cold office. Thanks for sharing your blog post with us at the What Are You Doing? Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love Wannabe by the Spice Girls! Looks like a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete