Memories of Okinawa

19:19

It's be a long while since I wrote on this blog, and I noticed I have quite a few new followers so I thought it's about time I introduced myself for the new people here!

I'm Rachael and I used to live in Okinawa from 2015-2017. It seems like ages ago, yet not long at all. In this recent COVID-19 crisis, and the inability to travel, i've been reminiscing a lot about our time in Okinawa and longing to make a visit back there. Who know's when that will happen again. We also had a long awaited trip booked to Italy for my 40th in September this year, which also looks unlikely to happen, but we're just waiting to see what happens.

I'm waiting out this pandemic in Melbourne, Australia, but here's some of my favourite pictured from Okinawa. If you're living in, used to live in, or just want to visit Okinawa, I hope you enjoy these pictures.

Kin Cosmos Field


Okinawa Cherry Blossoms

Camping on the beach

A beach somewhere in northern Onna-son



Tropical Fruits at Onna no Eki

This!

Our Favourite Beach - Maeda Beach
Where is your favourite place in Okinawa? What do you miss about Okinawa the most?

You Might Also Like

0 comments