An Afternoon in Lincoln Park, Chicago

23:39

Continuing on with my series of posts that I never posted. I have one from my trip to the USA in October 2016. I got to visit Chicago, rural Illinois and Miami.

While I was in Chicago for one day, I not only wanted to see the city, but I also wanted to have a look at the inner suburbs, as I feel like these are usually where "real life" happens. I basically just Googled which neighborhoods were cool, and made a random pick. This is how I ended up in Lincoln Park.

I wandered around, looking in the cute shops and just enjoying the architecture and the Halloween decorations on the doorsteps.

The architecture in Lincoln Park, a suburb of Chicago, was lovely!
Lincoln Park

Sport pumpkins

Gorgeous fall decorations in Lincoln Park Chicago
This doorstep <3











You Might Also Like

0 comments